Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Is this not a beautiful sky line or what?





That right Mark and I are working on the Troy Built. What are we doing? You ask? Well, I was looking at my notes about all that has been happening with this one lawn mower. Since last April we have had trouble with the drive belt. The blades work great, but the drive one is to tight (57") or to loose (58") There is a 1"' adjustment on the one rod. But it doesn't help at all. Folks you can see Mark was trying something too. I bought a 58" B V belt. This is like 3/4 " wider than a A style belt. Thinking maybe this will help us. It is little wider maybe it will grab better? That one is now to short. So Mark thought maybe try to sand the belt down a little and it might work? He sanded the sides and the V part too. Still to short. So what do you do???
I went out yesterday and bought a 57" and 58" belt. The 57" is too short. Today I will be putting on the 58"?
I am sorry but I really am getting tied of trying this and that. The manual for the Troy Built doesn't have the length on the parts list. I even went out trying to find 1/2" differences. You know like a 57 1/2" length? They told me that they don't carry them. Maybe in  the states but not here. I have been to all most every auto part store on  this island. Like I said, I will try again today the 58". 
Last night my old friends came back home. (Tim and Family)They all went to the states to share what God has been doing in their lives this last year. Plus the children have never been off this island. So they had a chance to see The USA for the first time. I even heard they had a chance to see and play in the snow during their time in Wisconsin. It sure is good to see them again and be able to work along side of Tim once more. He told me that near the end of the week we will be able to do something together, start another work project. I was thinking the roof on the peacock area (cage). It might be to big of a project for this time of the year. We will see what happens. Welcome Home you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...