Friday, April 25, 2014

Our Lord is soooooo, good to me.


Yesterday while Kevin and I were leaving to help some one out. I didn't even say good bye to this group above, John, Kim, Steve, Kevin and Chelsea. I was thinking that is sad, how I just forgot about them and did my ting. But as I was driving Kevin back home yesterday morning. Guess who we ran into? That right my old friends I wanted to say good bye to. As Kevin and I were on our way, I needed some thing cold to drink. So we stopped at the Shell gas station next to the air port, they were getting gas. They told me that they got all the way to the airport and remember they didn't have their passports. So they drove back and got them and then had to fill the car back up again, rental. So see how our Lord works things out sometimes. He knew I would forget an He knew they would forget too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...