Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sorry to say, broken tie rod.



Yesterday Eric had some kids in to do a program from a church. While driving them around the front tie rod broke. So Sean and I got the John Deere and Gehl out and got it back in on the grassy area. I am not sure if we will be able to get another one or not? The reason is, last time I went to get one they told me that this is off of a 1963 Chevy truck. Maybe I can make some thing else work. We will see what happens next week. I did scratch the top a little with the chain. Just needs a little touch up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...