Wednesday, April 02, 2014

We have a couple of broads broken, what do we do now?






I have been very blessed over the last four years. I have a friend that comes to the ALC on Tuesday and put it in a full day. About three months ago, there was this wind storm came through at the Centre. It blew the two tents that we work under each day. While the tents blew away, they broke off a couple of broads that hold up our ladders. So I thought what a great job for Tim to work on. If you really look closely you can see these boards have been up for many years. remember I have been here, going on 9 years in June. So they have gone through a lot of people pulling on them and just hanging the ladders. 
Okay Tim said he wanted to do it right, that they would last longer than the ones before.You can see how he cut the inside out for the broad to go into. Then screwed together. 
Mean while Billy called us and asked for us to meet him at Out back Steak House, for lunch. That was so nice of him. He said the reason was about a couple of weeks ago, he borrowed a bunch of stuff to redo the church roof. From Tim and myself.. So as we sat there and ate and just enjoy some good old fashion laughing and getting some what caught up It was a nice break.I think the Blooming Onion was a little more than we needed, I even said maybe not, but guess who was the first one to eat it?  But after eating, boy my tummy was full and I really didn't feel like going back to work at all. But we did and finished up the ladder rack. 
Then went over to the rabbit cages. Remember last week we worked on them, but didn't finish them up. So now that job is some what done. I need today, paint them. It is just touch up painting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...