Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I really think this is the main reason most of all come for?











You can see what and how we do this. First of all they have it set up by age. Then times and figured out. It really is a blessing to see how much fun everyone has with the Easter Egg Hunt.Plus it is team work to set it all up and make it happen. How they do it is , depends on how many kids are lined up. Then they tell them, you are only aloud to pick up, say 7 eggs. If there are any that don't get the 7 eggs,, we will give them to them. It is a win for all. All the kids get the candy plus it is fair. 
I can tell you this at the end of the day I was dragging. My main job it to make sure every one has supplies, ice, pop or what ever they are selling. I had to go out twice for the ice. Which is kind of nice to get away. I even when to McDonalds for lunch. As I was getting the ice we needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...