Sunday, April 27, 2014

This is Willaim


I have known him for over 6 years. He use to live down our way. The reason I know of him is he use to come to the ALC and get our coconuts down and sell them on Zion and Cowpen road. He was telling me how much happier he is up town. There are more people to buy his coconuts and there are plenty around. The neat tings is, he is trying to make a living. Not just asking for hand outs. He will cut you a coconut and the water is very refreshing. So I am not sure where he lives or what he does with his money. But ad least he is trying. He always has a smile on his face and is welcoming to talk with. So please if you see him around buy a couple of coconuts from him and I know you will be blessed at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...