Friday, April 04, 2014

I had the chance to show off my island, yesterday.




In the first picture is Rose and Fern. They both came in on a ship. I got a couple of e mails from Rose that they were coming in on the 3rd. So I took the day off. I know Kevin is not in any of the pictures, not sure why. Maybe he didn't feel like his hair was okay to take pictures. Just joking, remember about a month ago, he got a hair cut and had some art work done on it. Well it has all grown out now. We were just talking about this week-end he wants to get a hair cut again. 
Okay enough on him. These two girls have been fellow workers for many years before, now they both work in different hospitals. The way they were talking they have been on other cruses before too. Fern has a hubby back in Fort Lauderdale. Mean while Rose has her work and her puppy Fanny. 
While here I just drove around the whole island showing it off. Plus we stopped at the Adventure Learning Centre too. You know I had to show off  that too? It was a nice time to just drive and explain different things about our home here. 
But near the end of the day, I dropped them off to spend some money down town. They needed to be back on the ship by 4:45pm. Then they were on their way to The Turks and Caicos Islands. Today they spend their day traveling there. Then I think on Sunday they sail back to Miami, Fl. I hope they had as much fun as I did showing this place off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...