Sunday, April 27, 2014

Driving to Goodman Bay






I am so blessed to call this place my home. I just get into my truck and take a drive. After leaving the Straw Market area. I said to myself. Self you need more walking. So I drove over to Goodman Bay and walked some more. Just thinking how people from around the world come here to visit and have to go back to their homes. I can get into my truck and just drive for about 20 minutes and I am at paradise. Looking around and seeing what is going on with Bahmar. They are opening in Dec of this year. There sure is a lot more that needs to get done before that. Maybe they are only opening half or just a small part at first? 
It is still beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...