Monday, April 14, 2014

That is right, our play was a hit



I am not sure about what every one thought of the play. But for me, we are done and that is a great ting. Folks I know putting on a play for Easter is suppose to be fun and a joy. But for me, sometimes I look on and say why? Please I am not complaining at all. I love doing it, but it is a lot of work to remember so many lines and try not to blow them. Like I said, it is wonderful to say we have this one in the can. Now if you are asking what does that mean, IN THE CAN? Well in movie days, they use to say that, the movie is finish and it is put away until we need to see it. I guess I got that out of a movie I saw many years ago. 
Okay Our Lord Jesus Christ was proclaimed and His name was shared. I look forward in seeing what happens next. Thank you for your prayers. Really think about this week we are starting now. It was Palm Sunday yesterday and this is the week we as Christians look for each year to say our Lord has risen. 
PRAISE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...