Sunday, April 27, 2014

This area is called Rawson Square/ Parliament Square.











We as  nation just celebrated our 40 years of independence. So this area as all the people that where part of that time. It really is a neat place to visit and just read some of the stories that these people had to go through. The sad part is most Bahamians will never come down here and check it out. I haven't until today. As a nation this place is so blessed and as the people of the nation should be very grateful in all that has happen and what they have today, because of it. I know I am very blessed to call this place my home. 
Then if you look down the street, east first and then west. This place is so beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...