Tuesday, April 08, 2014

We have some rust problems on our bus






So what do I do now? I took the back panel off (cutting it) yesterday and saw rust every where. I was thinking of just bolting a piece of steel in the middle of the channel there. The U channel that holds the door on. But after talking it over with Mark, he thinks 2x4's will work too. Today Tim Ryan will be here to help us out, so before the end of the day we should have it back up. The reason is we need to take the door off and once we do that, no turning back. 
I know if Dr. Bob was here he would know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...