Saturday, April 12, 2014

That right my good old friends are at the airport.


It has been such a blessing to call these guys my friends and family. They got all the paper work for the two children and they are flying out as I write. They will be going to Wisconsin. That is really where Tim and Felicia are from. So as I was talking with them this morning on the way there. The weather there will be just the right temp 50 and maybe even see some SNOW, near the end of next week? I am sorry but I know I will spell their daughters name wrong, so I will not even try to. But Shadow and her are getting off this rock for the first time in their lives. Now they have been to another island, but not to the BIG USA????? I really am excited for them all. This is a really neat time in their lives to see places and thing that they have seen on the TV or inter net. But to walk and smell and just feel the chil in the air. That is going to be sooooooooo NEAT. 
So if you think of these guys at all in the next couple of weeks, please say a prayer or two. It is a time for them to share with different churches their plans and maybe even raise up some funds while gone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...