Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thank you Jesus, Easter Monday is OVER











These are only a couple of shots of all that went on that day. To tell you the truth it was a very busy day. But looking around you can really see who was doing all the of the work during the day. I am very blessed to have people come here and help us out. First of all Kevin, he did the face painting, he had a couple of helpers. Then you see my buddies, Billy and Ambrose, I am sorry but I didn't get a picture of Josh, he was the main chief. On cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. After ward I talked with Josh, he told me that he really enjoyed working along side of Ambrose and Billy. Then Jason he did the horse back rides. Over all if we didn't have these people, volunteers to help us This would never be able to work. Every stations needed people to man. So I know our staff really worked hard to get them to come and helps us out. Like I have said so many times, this place could not run and even come close to being able to keep going with out them. THANK YOU EVERY ONE THAT CAME OUT TO HELP. I know we as a staff was very much blessed and He will be the One to give you their blessings. 
Today is a day to relax and just enjoy some quit time. Every one else is working today, but as staff we have it off and that is very much needed. 
YOU ALL DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...