Wednesday, April 30, 2014

That is a Big 10/4 on the Troy Built up and running again.



Folks I am very confuse on this belt ting. I have written about it before. 58" is to big and the 57" is to small. Okay yesterday Mark helped and we put the 58" on and it works great. Not slipping at all. Don't have to mickey mouse it at all. Mark ran it for about 5 minutes and it is up and running. Still not sure WHY????
Okay now if you own a Mykia sander. Just to let you know they sell the pads already made up to replace them. While out a couple of days ago with Mr. Bob, buying oil and filters for the buses. We needed to go to JBR for more thin set. So while there I asked if they sell these? They told me yes, with no problem. Which Bob and I both thought yes for a price, $40.00? The guy brought it out and told us the price was $5.45. Like really? So got the old one off, now need new screws to hold it in place. Today I need to go buy a new tie rod for the trolley. So while out and will get a couple of sets. Just to make sure we have them. The reason is I am hopping to start sanding my truck down and do some body work on it this next week or so. 
I took the old tie rod off of the trolley and it should be something that can be fixed with a new tie rod. But it is off of a 1963 Chevy truck. It is left handed tread.  Albury's had it last time. Let us a see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...