Friday, April 25, 2014

Hey guess where this is?


That right the land fill. Yesterday Kevin and I had a chance to help a young lady out with some junk she wanted to get rite of. So got out to her home and started cleaning up. I got a surprise, I stepped hard on a long nail. It bleed for a little. Should be okay. I will be going to the doctor today for a physical any way, I will get a tetanus shot then. The sad part is how many people live up there and look for any thing that they might need. I had one older guy just come along to help empty my truck, he ask if he could have what was on the back? I yes help your self. Then he asked for a ride back down to the parking lot. He loaded up what he wanted and I dropped him back off in the parking lot. He took a two cement blocks (had concert on them) A blow up swimming pool, plus some wire mess for stucco work. Folks we are so spoiled, Not sure what this guy was going to do with the stuff, but he thought he needed and now it is his. Maybe building something? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...