Thursday, April 10, 2014

It is funny how our minds work sometimes.



Since I have been a Christian, I look at things differently. Like when you see a statement and then see a reference of the Bible. You think right away, that must be in the Bible. Were going to the Adventure Learning Centre, then you see Matthew 19:14. I don't think the Adventure Learning Centre was in the Bible? It isn't But this is: But Jesus said,:  "Let the children come to Me. Don't stop them! For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these" 
That is so true, that is the reason Adventure Learning Centre is here. Thank you for who ever wrote that on top of our bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...