Tuesday, April 15, 2014

That's right Fun Day is coming,next Monday. Easter Monday




Folks it is funny how fast every thing seems to be going. It is Easter Monday next week. We need to let the world here know that we are having a FUN DAY???? During our time there on Blue Hill and round about. Getty hit a small little car trying to make a turn, that is what it looked like from my view. But as we handed the fliers out the people seems to be more open on taking them. I was looking at my phone to see the time. The reason was I was doing the devotion that morning. So I told Zac, okay we need to get going, 8:15am. So driving back I took Harold Road. I saw Mark still handing them fliers out. I asked are we suppose to get back by 8:30am? He told me no. Keep handing them out. So I gave him some of ours and left to get back to Blue Hill. We didn't finish handing them out until 9:30am. You can see the story below on how that all worked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...