Monday, August 18, 2014

A slow Sunday


Well I started out to go to Walmart. Which I made it there with no problem. My reason was earlier that morning I was looking for some to charge my phone with. What has been happening is, about near the end of the day, my phone battery is running very low. Now that is not every day. But the day I take a lot of pictures, usually. I saw on line at Best Buys something like this for $29.99. So I thought why not try Walmart. I saw on their web page this one for $19.99. Great I will go check it out. I got there and found it was only $9.98. Even better. If you want something like this, please check the size battery you have on your phone and the what the charger as. My phone is only 1430 MAH. This is 1800 MAH. This way it will charge it up with no problems at all. One of the salesmen there at Walmart told me that. Good advance.
 Started to go a little farther and saw this in the sky. I better start home? Which I got there and it didn't even rain a drop. 



This is my room mate, Larry. I thought why not just hang out tonight. So I asked him and he said sure. Got there and the sad part is, only about 4 guys in the whole place.


Even more sadder news. It will be closed for a month to remodel. 


It really was nice to shoot with some one else. 
One more thing  on that charger, I am not sure but it didn't charge itself up using my computer USB ports, until I plugged it directly into the wall socket. I am using my phone charger.

See it is blue now, before it was red. It is ready to rock and roll. plus hope it charges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...