Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Okay folks I am trying to loss some weight.





Now has any one out there ever tried these? The reason is I would hate to buy them and find out they taste awful. The sad part is I can't just buy one bottle. I will have to buy the whole case. Plus drinking chocolate shake every time? Why wouldn't they have different favors? Oh well today I will go to Publix and buy some Slim Fast. I remember drinking that back in the 90's. I did loss some weight back then.
 During the day I have bowl of cereal/banana, lunch- ham/cheese sandwich. Dinner- lately have been going out. That might be the big problem?
Been riding the bike. But I can't get off of 215 pounds. 

Oh a update on my quest to find a couple of people in my pass. Another friend I was trying to find a couple of weeks ago, she told me about, using the White Pages on the computer. Thank you miss Donna, it worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...