Thursday, August 28, 2014

Just driving along and saw this bus?


I was driving on Power Line Road and noticed this bus passing in front of me. Wow, that reminds me of our buses back in Nassau. That was so neat to see and be reminded.


This is our Ocean Bus. If look real close, this poor baby is rusting out. On the driver side panel. I have pieces of 2x4 holding the side on. The supports (medal) are all rusted away. 
We got this bus in 2007 ? 


She is called the Jungle Bus. When I first got there she was standing already. So as I have been there since 2005. She is holding up much better.


This is our Solar Bus. It came in 2006 and we called it the Cheese Bus. Because it was a bright yellow, just like the school buses back in the states. Dave and I primed it. Then I had a chance to spray paint it a couple of times. The last time was two years ago. Made it the Solar Bus. Before that it was the World Bus. It had pictures of all kinds of places of the world.


The bus on the left is our ALC Bus. The reason is the painting on it is of the property of the Adventure Learning Centre. You know the Train, Big Slide,Animals plus the Barn and other tings. 
So seeing that Green bus really brought back many great memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...