Saturday, August 09, 2014

Had a chance to spend some time with a couple of old friends






This is Lynn,Donna,Denis. Lynn had a chance back a couple months ago to move to the Tampa area. So we were delighted that she came back for a visit. So we all went out to lunch at a restaurant. I am sorry but I didn't get the name. But it is a place that Donna and Lynn have eaten before. So Dennis and I said okay. I had the Sampler which is the last picture here. It was okay, but not sure about the salad ting. It had white pieces of vegetables. I think the guy said it was corn? But I ate it. The patties were okay, one had beef and the only was cheese. Then there was the some pork too. Over all it was okay. 
As the lunch was winding down I got a phone call from a old friend,that I knew was flying in that morning.  So I parted, on my way to go see them, got stuck by a train. 
Then just ran into traffic. It took us about 2 hours before we found each other. But at the end it was worth the ride around. I am sorry but my battery on my phone was dead, no pictures of them. But on Sunday we will be hooking up again and then I will have a couple pictures of them. You have to wait to see who I am talking about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...