Monday, August 25, 2014

I had a wonderful time, this morning.


This is the church we went to on Sunday morning. I didn't take any pictures, the reason was I didn't want to embarrassed my friends. You know how I get some times. Take a picture here and there, how about one more? But  I drove us there and walked in and started singing. The music was very up lifting. I even knew most of the songs. You can see the name of the church above. 
Over all I really enjoy how the Priest was walking around in o front. Just like having a conversation with you.
I am sitting here Now, trying to remember what he spoke on. 
All I know is when we got home. We had a wonderful time in talking about, why we believe what we believe. I walked away with some questions, I didn't know. That is okay, I need to study more and just understand what to believe and why. 
It is called seeking HIM more time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...