Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It is sure good to get back to Fort Lauderdale, Fl.




I guess by now you have figured out I had a window sit?
It really was nice to just enjoy the sites in the air and relax.Most times I try to get a isle seat.But if I asked for a seat on Spirit, that would cost more, I think $20.00? 


This is the Tri Rail shittle that will take you from airport to the Tri Rail Train. Which is free. Until you need to get on the train itself. 


Driving up to the station.


This is a sign that is at each train station. As long as you are taking the Tri rail the parking is free. I am not sure how they know if you ride or not? The reason is I think they should give you a ticket to put on your dash board while parking.


These are all the stops for this one train.


See what $5.00 gets you. Free parking and a ride too.


Boarding the train. If you look it really is clean and very well done to get in and out. Plus if you have a bicycle you are more than welcome to bring it on board. 


Like I said, very clean.


Got back and my truck was still there. Like when I left it there, I asked one of the workers there, if my truck will be save there? They told me, there is police riding around the area and they have their own security.
It is so nice to come back and just know all went well and very rewarding, just to hang out and talk with old friends plus spend some time with Kevin. Hey keep him in prayer, he flies out today or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...