Monday, August 04, 2014

Took a walk to a neighbor restaurant.




A friend of mine here, Bill told me about how good their food was. So after sitting around pretty much all day. I took a walk out of the gates and just enjoyed it. Got there 3 pm. There was two older women, two guys and one big guy by himself. The waitress was very nice and she was a servant. For $14.95 I got salad, rolls, drink, my meal and even had ice cream. I walked away full and have lunch for today too. I am sorry but I did get the name. It is located on Coconut Creek Parkway. Right in front of our communion. There is a big sing on the font of the building. Pizza/Pasta. 
Walked on back and shot some pool for about a hour or so. I won 5 games, lost 4. So I have improved a little. Getting ready for Tim Ryan that will be coming over in Oct. The reason is, to see the Miami Dolphins kick the Green Bay Packers, butt. Plus he will spend some time with me too. Just hanging out and enjoying some of the good life I have here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...