Saturday, August 23, 2014

This are my dear friends


Don and I go back over 55 years. As my time here has been very much a blessing, just to spend time with them. Now during the day time these two have things to do, Don works. Meg she baby sits every other day. So as yesterday has gone by. I talked to Don about using the bicycle that was in his back yard. Sure no problem. I got it out and cleaned it up a little. Put some WD-40 on the moving parts. Filled the tyres up with air. Ready to go. Okay I started out slowly to make sure the brakes worked. No problem. worked great. But as I was coasting down the road. Thinking wow, I got to ride back up it too. So I am not sure how far I went. Say 1000 feet. Thinking how nice it is to coast down the hills? I have to get back up them? So I turned around and started back. Boy I got about half way up the mountain and stopped peddling. It is not for not trying. But boy, living in Florida and Nassau. no mountains at all. These were very hard. I really thought I was in pretty good share riding here and there down in Florida. But here, no way. So I put the bike back and told Don it is ready fro him now?
For dinner last night we went out to this Mexican restraint. It was little ways away. But as we were driving to it. Boy these couple of roads we went were sure beautiful. There was hills and mountains and just wonderful landscape. I was the one driving and I even had use my brakes many times to slow down a little. It really was a nice ride. It sure reminded me of back in Webster New York where Don and I are from. Got to the restraint and Don had a chance to use his Spanish to talk with the people there. He really did have a lot of fun doing that. It reminds of when we drove to Mexico. (1972)
Over all just was a wonderful evening and got back home and wow it is 11:30 pm. Since I have been staying here, I have been up pass 11 pm every night. That is okay, I just enjoy the company and hanging out. 
Today our plans are to go to a Air and Space Museum.  


Take a look at this. While in McDoanld's this morning I saw the ads for tomorrow already out. So I had a chance to get caught up on the comics. I have seen them for many moons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...