Saturday, August 09, 2014

These are some of my friends that went on vacation, Long Island style






That right this is Harri and Carol Harrison. Some people know Harri as Clarence, that is why he took picture of the signs. It really sounded like they had a wonderful time there. He wrote me and sent me some pictures. Boy it looked like a nice place to just walk around and enjoy the sites. 
It is always good too hear from him too. If you go back in my blog you could see all the neat stuff we use to do together. On Fridays, he would have off form work, every other week. So I had a chance twice a month to spend some time with him. Plus we always had lunch out too, most times Bahama Sub. 
These folks have been part of Calvary Bible since it started, I think? So every Sunday  Harri serves as a greeter. It sure is good to have some friends like them too. 

Hey if you want to share pictures with the world, just send them and explain what and where they are from. I love this about my blog. Send them to tombahamas7@gmail.com
Love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...