Sunday, August 17, 2014

Started the day out, going and voting.


This is the Broward Library in Coconut Creek area. Larry asked me to drop him off there and he wanted to vote. No problem. I even parked the truck and went in too. I asked if I could vote here? They said as long as you are register. I went in and no problem at all.


They still give you these little sticker? 


What to do today? Well for $5.00 I can ride the Tri Rail all day long,if I wanted to. Maybe one day just go up and down and stop at each stop and walk around. Boy I need a job????


Headed south. Got off at the Metro Rail stop in Miami. 


Headed south some more. Took the Metro Rail to Bay Side.


It comes every 20 minutes or so.


Sure was nice and clean and they even have WiFi on there. 



You can see the windows were not that clean?


This is the Government Center stop. Headed east and there was down town Miami. Looking south then north on Biscayne Blvd/ US 1.





This is Bayfront Park. heading south, then north.




Bayside Market Place




This is the American Airlines Arena. This is the place that the Miami Heat play at. 
I left there and got back on the Metro and headed home. The Metro broke down puling into North Side station. So we all had to get out and wait for another one. In about 10 minutes it showed up. Got on the Tri Rail and got back to Pompano Beach station. Got into my truck and headed for Calvary Chapel. Church was starting in a half hour. 
Pastor Doug did a wonderful teaching on Luke 17:20-37
It was talking about the Kingdom of God is among you. Jesus was talking about Him being among them then. Then He spoke these Words to His disciples. (24) For the Son of Man returns, you will know it beyond all doubt. It will be as evident as the lighting that flashes across the sky.


This was the sun set driving back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...