Tuesday, August 19, 2014

That right I am at the airport again





Well I got this bag for $5.00 at Good Will. Man why would you pay 
$45.00 for a bag? 
I took the Tri Rail this morning, I even had time to spare. Got all the way to my gate by 5:55 am. Not bad at all. I know I could have asked someone to pick me up and take me there? But why? Just get up a little earlier and get on a train and here I am.
By looking at this boarding pass. Where am I going? It doesn't say? BWI. 
I talked with Kevin yesterday and he is excepting around 11:00 am. Now I have already did Map Quest. Printed it out and are ready. I get my rental car at Dollar and I should be in good shape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...