Friday, August 08, 2014

I know the pictures are not to good.





I got a call form a old friend. Back on Friday night last week. We went out for dinner and a show. It really was a good time. So while sitting there talking, she was telling that there was a show coming up the next week. Crosby,Stills and Nash. Would I like to go? O said sure. So on Monday she called me and told me the show was sold out. No problem, maybe next time? Then on Wednesday she called me around 3 pm. Would I like to go? I said sure. Now thinking, I really would like to bring my camera? The battery was dead. I started charging it. The time came to get going, 6pm. I just wanted to get there early and get a parking spot. The camera is still dead. Okay I left and got there and found Karen, she JUST GAVE me a ticket. Look at the price and see Standing Room- $99.00. The place was jumping. A bunch of OLD FOLKS. 
It really was a great time. 

I know the video is bad, BUT listen.


It was crazy trying to get out of there. But I really did enjoy myself and I just want to say Thank you again Karen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...