Thursday, August 14, 2014

Folks I really do enjoy bikes rides, but this one I over did.



This is under the Hillsboro Bridge. This is the area my dad and I use to fish at. Right across the water there. So watching these guys was kind of fun. 



Still the Hillsboro Bridge


Okay now you see how fast I avg. The next picture is a guy flying by going a lot faster, how can this be. I am peddling as fast as I can? Maybe need to get one of those lighter bikes? No, I am happy peddling as I go. If I went any faster, I would get hurt. This way at a slower speed, I can not hurt myself to much?  


See him down the road?


This is along A1A










This is some one's car I saw in the park, pretty nice


Going on the bridge on Spanish River in Boca Raton.


On on US 1 Federal Highway heading home.




Boy after getting back, my legs were cramping up big time. I ate a banana and drink a couple of bottles of water down Gator Aid. They felt much better. I guess I just over did it? But I made it and crashed into the sofa. 

Then last night went to Calvary and meet Mark and Kim plus family. Afterwards we drove over to Applebes. Sat down and had a really nice steak dinner. It is funny the night before I was at the same Applebes with a friend of mine, Karen. So I guess this is the place to come for some good food and fellowship. Mark and his family,Kim, Ava and Adam, will be in town until Saturday morning. Today Mark will be taking all the stuff they bought to the shipping company. Then driving up the see Eddie. He is the one I wrote about three months ago. He lives in Vero Beach. I just love these guys and ask for a prayer over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...