Friday, August 01, 2014

Well folks I made it to the airport.




Yesterday morning was going so well. Got up around 5:30am. had my shower and even drank some coffee. Bob and I left for the airport around 6:30am. Driving along, just enjoying a some small talk. Then on the road going to the airport, Coral Harbor way. There is these two bends in the road. Guard rails up. Well some one driving along, lost control and ran in the rails. I am sorry to say, we didn't stop. But turned around and drove all the way back to Gladstone to JFK. I got there and said our see you laters. You can see the lines for waiting. Well as a American I can use the free standing machines to check in. Which was a blessing. But standing in line for TBS and then Custom's. There were loooooooooong lines. Got up the stairs and a young lady standing there ask what airlines I will be flying? I told her and she okay, now hurt. As I walked alone I saw some of my other flight friends stopping at Dunkin Donuts. That is so funny. But we all made it and the plane took off on time. 
Got to Fort Lauderdale, Fl Bill came along and picked me up and we had breakfast. 



Oh I have been wondering how big a carry on is aloud? Now I know. Plus I saw the paper, it is tax free week coming up. Boy the plane was packed, now I know why? 
Bill has been a good friend for many years. He is the one that has been picking me up for over three years now at the airport. 

Okay my Bahamian family, look and see the price of Corn Beef HERE. I was just at the store to days ago in Nassau. $1.29 a can.







I just love the paper back in Nassau. Front page, EXPLOSIVES.
 They found some explosive CAPS, NO BOMB.
The next one is a sad one to hear. This is the place (area) that one on our works lives. I am sorry I can say his name but spell it, no. Him and Nicklaus have been living there since they came over. Both of these guys have worked at ALC for over 14 years. Nick is no longer part of the staff. But if they tear down this area, where will they end up? By reading the story, they are trying to find out WHO OWNS the land? 
Mr Miller is one over seer of BEC. The sad part is he is behind on his bill.
Then you see POTCAKE MAN. always has something to say. Or is someone just using this sign board? 
Folks I will sure miss Nassau, but I will be back soon. Have not made plains YET. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...