Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My time here has run out. On my way back to Fort Laduerdale, Fl.


This was a final picture with my good friend Don. Man in that shirt I really look fatter than I am? I have lost weight???? Maybe not?



I got up this morning at 4 am. Left for the rental place by 4:20 am. Driving towards the renal return, boy on I-100 you can see the BWI  airport signs. But no car rental signs at all. While I was driving around yesterday looking for the guys below. I saw signs on the same road that I used to get to Costco. It really was a blessing I did that yesterday. Just think driving during the night like at 4 am? 


I had a wonderful time yesterday getting to know the guys Don works with. I am sorry but I will not tell you their names. First of all I forgot them. But while sitting around having a nice Italian sausage sandwich.These guys really seem to be good ones. You know sometimes you get the feeling that there is something wrong? Not with them, over all very friendly and they like Don, just that alone was rewarding.  


Then after the day was winding down. We meet with a young lady,(Jenny), she is Don and Meg's in laws. Don daughter is married to her son, I think Darren is his name. Folks I really need to take notes sometimes. I really am getting bad on remembering names. 
If was a wonderful evening and just hanging out afterwards. The place was Olive Garden, 
Well if you have not figured it out by now, I am at the airport ready to board and get home. 
My time was very well spent, I had a chance to just hang out with Don and Meg, plus see many places and just a great time. As I was saying good bye last night Don invited me back to stay longer next time. To me that was worth the trip alone. 
If you have not been looking at my blog during my time here, Don and Meg are my family and I just love them dearly. I sure will be looking forward in seeing them as soon as I can. 
THANK YOU DON AND MEG VERY EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...