Monday, August 11, 2014

Trying to figure this ting out???????



Okay I don't have any plans this morning at all, I will work on this Apple. The apple even lights up? This is what I am trying to do, get into my blog. I get to the point of dash board. But will not go any farther. So I have tried to install Google. It just keeps running, doesn't seem to grab on. One more thing, I can't up load or down what ever, jump drives. Maybe this computer is to old? Oh well, I have something to do now? 

During this week end I have had a chance to spend a couple of evening with my old friends, Monty and Trell. These guys I have know since going to Calvary Bible. Monty and I have done some work projects and even hung out. It is sure nice to have Bahamas come to me. Well during their time here as been shopping and more shopping. Really did not get a real vacation. But this is the life of a Bahamian. You come over here and buy everything you can not find back home, even the stuff you can, but a lot cheaper here. You know I have done it myself. Buy stuff and ship it back and pay for the shipping and duty and still get a head. As their time is winding down. Last night, I had a chance to show off my new place. Then go out to dinner. RED LOBSTER.


This is Shrimp Scampi. I really didn't think I was going to get this much. I should have tried the different shrimps dishes. But I sure got my fill of this. I even have some left over for lunch today.


Monty and his lovely wife had the Crab Feast dinner and shared it. They both walked away with full bellies. I am so happy that I had a chance to spend it with them. I know the last time I was in Nassau, my time ran away with me. Monty and I were to meet and take a look at his Jeep, then have lunch. It just didn't happen. But like I said, I just love this guy and looking forward in seeing him and his wife next month again God willing I hope to fly back in Sept. Now I need to see what HE wants. 
Say a prayer for their trip back and to get all the stuff in order to ship over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...