Saturday, August 30, 2014

It is funny, I have been by this Pompano Beach Pier, many times


I always thought it cost money to get onto it. But as walking up, I didn't notice any window to pay for it. So walking along and just talking with the guys on there. I meet a man named Ken, he is the one walking towards me (no short). These are the fish he caught today. He was telling me, he lives about a mile away and walks here all most every day and fishes. I am sorry, he did tell me what was what on the fish. 




Just looking back to the shore and seeing what a beautiful site.





After riding back home, I wanted to just lay down along the pool. Which I did and you can see small turn out. I know it was around 3 pm. So pretty much the hotness part of the day. 
I still am very blessed to call this place my home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...