Saturday, August 09, 2014

I had a chance in the beggining of the week for a nice bike ride.












 You know by reading this I never knew this. It is sad how many times I have seen this sign, but never stopped to read it. It is all about history was made and what happen.




This was from my place along Coconut Creek road to Dixie to Atlantic,east to the ocean. Then south on A1A to LAS OAS. Over all really enjoyed the sites and just the ride itself. Plus now you can see how far too. We all need to take the time to do something for our bodies and just enjoy the sites too. My hope is to loose some weight and feel better about myself. Did I tell you I am looking for health insurance? Well as I am getting older. First of all I have to be 65 to get Media Care. I still have three years before that. So looking around on line, I found out about Media Share. It is a Christian Ministry that share the expenses of others. Okay you have a hospital stay, cost $1,000.00. Now the way this works is, my premium go directly to you and that is why they call is Share. Okay by looking, I found at my age the price $400.00 a month. Now as I am over weight, they say I need to weight 166 pounds or less. Or I have to pay $80.00 a month more. Okay folks I don't think I have weight that amount since high school. But I will try to loose it any way. I know I will feel better in the end. Maybe down to 180 pounds is more real? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...