Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Just visiting a old friend, again.



Well folk if you have seen this gentlemen before? This is Mike, before I left for the Bahamas. Mike did the rear brakes.Well it has been a rough road since. The sad part is I know he is doing everything he can to fix the problem. So as I was dropping off the conch I got him while in Nassau. He asked about the truck. How is the brakes? I was very sad to say, we still have some troubles. So he got into the truck and drove it. He said I believe you are right. The rear shoes are still rubbing on the drums. The problem is, while driving the brakes are heating up and causing the shoes to expand. Which is causing drag on them. You can hear the rubbing noise. Plus between 35 to 50 I really have to push down on the pedal to get going. 
Mike said, it must be the shoes. the reason is that is what he replaced back then. The drums where turned two times. So he called the part store and ask for another set. Mean while he took the old ones off. We looked and looked again to see where the shoes are rubbing. Could not see anything wrong. Mike got the new ones on and drove around for about 15 minutes. All OKAY. I thank him very much and told he went beyond. It sure good to have a good mechanic on your side. Thanks again Mike.


These are the guys I got the conch form back in Nassau. I really hope it taste good. Mike asked if I like to have some, when he makes it up. I said sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...