Monday, February 24, 2014

Alright we have some trouble with our Ocean Bus






Well while I was laying on a bed at the clinic, I got a phone call from Tim Seeley. He was telling me that the engine was making a loud noise. Like a scarping sounds. So Tim stopped the bus and pulled over and open the hood. He was not sure what he was looking at. But while on the phone I asked if the fan would move up and down? He told me, he thinks so. So I told him and just leave the bus there and we will deal with it on Monday. So he called his wife and she came out to pick him up. Mean while we left the bus there. When I got back from the clinic I laid down and rested some more. My stomach was still hurting a little. I just wanted to feel better. So after a hour or so, 3:30pm, I got up and drove over too where the bus was sitting. Open the front end up and looked at the fan itself. It really didn't feel loose at all. I looked a little more and found out the engine was tipping forward. The reason was the bolts came out of the front engine mounts. So that is why the fan blade was hitting the radiator cover. Plus I looked a little more and saw the shock was broken too. Not sure how that could happen. I know our roads are not the greatness but to break a shock, they had to hit a BIG HOLE. I got back and asked Tim it he knew anything about it? He said he doesn't
know for sure. So during our last week or so, the shock had to get broken some how. I know for a fact it was not like that before when I was driving this bus. That was when CCA was here and that was only a week ago. Okay now look at my shorts, that right I have one more pair to add to my work clothes. Oh I did take the batteries out and put them in the back of my truck. Just to try to protect them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...