Saturday, February 08, 2014

Well our Calvary Bible Youth is staying here for a the week-end.



Last night I had a chance to go and pick up the youth at Calvary Bible. Hey these kids are ready to have some fun. I was lessening to some of them about how they have not been here before. So I know they are ready to hear what Pastor Nick has for them and just getting away. I remember the first one Kevin did. Boy, that is all he talked about for the next couple of weeks
. So please if you think about them, say a prayer or two. This is their time to hear about God's word and could be a life changing ting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...