Friday, February 21, 2014

Just checking out prices, here.



I am sorry but the pictures didn't come out to clear. But I will tell what the prices are. The top one is a AC/DC Lincon Welder, sell in the states for $599.00 (Home Depot)
Here it sells for $2259.00.
The next one is just a AC Lincon Welder, sells at (Home Depot) $299.00 
Here it sells for $1125.00

Okay explain to me, why so much? 
We ran into a guy I know, Mr. Knowles. He owns a welding shop here. I need a borrow a welder for next couple of weeks. The reason is Bob has a friend flying over from Canada. To help us weld up the new trolley. \Prayerfully today the steel will come in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...