Friday, February 14, 2014

Well on Thursday night I got a phone call!



Yes after dark set in. I was sitting down watching ZNS news. Then I got this call from Tim Seeley. Tom I am sorry but the Solar Bus will not restart.He was at the airport allready, waiting for the plane to come in.  I told him I was on my way. Boy was I mad at the Lord then. I just kept say WHY? WHY NOW? But I got there and tried to wiggle the cables on the batteries. Still not turning over. I hooked up my little Mazda truck and it kicked right over. Got it back to the Camp and put the charger on over night. It started right up this morning.
Okay I dropped the children off and drove it back to the Centre. I checked every thing on it. Cleaned the posts and even cleaned up the wires that go to the starter and alternator. Plus the Neg wire that is on the body. Okay now it started right up again this afternoon. Tonight no problem. I even put the charger on for the night to make sure. Batteries are great, 13 volts both. Maybe the ignition is going bad. Remember Mark's Jeep? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...