Sunday, February 16, 2014

Do you remeber her? Miss Teen Bahamas.





This is the young lady that I know from her Aunt Michell Campbell. About three months ago, I took some pictures of her in a car parade? That was for the Miss Teen Pageant here of the Bahamas. Which she did win. 
Well she is now running in the Miss Teen Universe Pageant. That right she made it all the way up the ladder to this point. It really is neat to see how hard she is working to make it happen. 
Please if you think of her say a prayer or two, this whole family is looking forward in seeing how she does there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...