Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Okay now what did I do all day yesterday?????



Fist of all, had to leave early in the morn to go see my old friend Mr Knowles, he is leaning me one of his arc welders. I will show tomorrow what I am talking about. But he was not up yet, so I went shopping for bolts. Okay first to AID,no. Albury's,no. Dropped off the old radiator off of the ocean bus. Then droveand found a place that had U blots, the size I some what needed. The reason I say that is, they only had 1/2 size. I really needed 5/8. But we can make it happen with them. Then I drove to Bahamas Mack, they had 6 3/4 bolts plus nuts. But I still need another 10 more. Oh they had my harden blots too for the Ocean bus engine mounts. Stopped by Mr Knowles place and picked up the welder. Got back and put the Ocean bus back together again, with Dr. Bob's help,plus. Have not started it up yet, but this morning I will. 
Okay today Dr. Bob will be cutting up some steel and I will try to rewire the two welders, so we can use both at the same time. Now we are trying some thing here. I only have 1- 220 volt line. But need two. So Dr. Bob and I thought, why not tie them together and see what happens? I think it should work? Hey if not, it will blow the fuse on the wall?  
We do have another idea, if this doesn't work. Generator and one welder running off of that? Have not tried that yet? I think it will be too noisy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...