Friday, February 07, 2014

This day,Tim,Dr Bob and I finished up the gate's hardware.






On Wednesday we got the second gate up. But had some trouble with a little over lapping. So Tim came back in this morning and made it look beautiful. After Tim left, Bob and I worked on putting the right piston back on. Boy we had to re drill those hole ad least three times. The reason was they just would not line up correctly. Plus the sun was beating down on us. It just was not a fun job at all. But at the end we won the battle. 
Then you can see how Eric and Shawn worked on the cage. They put a wire mesh over the cage itself. The reason the smaller animals can get out. Plus this is great for when I have to bring lambs and sheep to different places during the year. It the long run this will make out lives go a little easier. Ardastra Gardens gave us 4 peacocks and two hens. So those two had to go pick them up. They had to make two trips too. It really is neat to see how our Lord blesses us with more animals. I will take some pictures today of the peacocks and hens. 
Mean while Mr Billy stopped by to bring us gifts. Hey I don't care what people say about him, he really has a great heart of sharing. I am just joking about what people say about him. Do people talk about me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...