Friday, February 21, 2014

This is Jason,he works for a company named Automated Gates




Okay about two weeks ago, we had a couple of guys come out with another group, BSG. They came out and looked over our inter com system. So while out here I ask one of the guys if he would like to make a couple of extra bucks, on the side. You know come out after work or on a Saturday? He said no problem I can do it today, while the other guy does the rewiring. I said GREAT. This box I am talking about has been here way before I got here in 2005. The box has extra wires and just is a mess inside. So I asked him to replace the box and get rite of any wires not used at this time. Okay I came back about a hour later and ask how is it going? He said not sure. He could not get the gate to work after his wiring was done. I told him okay, I was call in the guys that know the gate system, all ready. Automated Gates. So yesterday Jason and his side kick, sorry didn't remember his name. Well Jason looked at it and ask what was going on. I showed him and he just could not make heads or tails out of the wiring they did before. He even grab a GREEN wire, GROUND. He got a shock. He said the guys before used a ground wire for the power????? So I said please take the wiring apart and start over. Which that is what happen. Okay after about two hours. He got the system back up and running. 
Okay one more problem to talk about. The gates close at different times. One side closes before the other side. I need to have the left side close after the right one. The reason is the piston is worn out. You can push it in and just walk through the one side. You can see I put a board up on the left side to like lock the other side in. 
The reason is I am trying to save us about $4000.00 dollars on buying new pistons. If the gate work correctly. We don't need to spend that money. Okay Jason could not get it to work independence of each other. He needs to get another capacitor and rewire it again. So Prayerfully today or Saturday this will be working right. As for today, it does close and that okay. But we have the one piston disconnected. So we have to close the right side by hand and the other side closes in on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...