Saturday, February 01, 2014

Another wonderful day to say we did our best.





While Bob and Faye have been here, we try to go out to dinner on Friday nights. So last night I was thinking Chinese. So we drove over to the VIP Chinese on Village and Soldier Roads. It was a nice chance for me. I have not been out here for a while now. I think last time was with Kevin a couple of months ago. 
Okay back what happen this week. The trolley is our main job now. We have the saw horses made and ready to see what is next to do? So while I was gone a little while yesterday, Bob kept trying to tear the old one apart. The fiber glass parts are now some what loose. So hopefully Monday we can get those pieces off and real look at what steel we need to order.
Mean while Faye has been trying to fix up their home now. She put a coat of paint on the floor yesterday. It really does look pretty good. Now my prayer is will it last for a little longer than three years. That is what we did a couple of years ago. Cleaned the floor with TSP and pressure washed it and then painted it. Some of it has peeled up. But Faye is not worry about that. It will look good for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...