Monday, February 03, 2014

Do you think Mark loves his son, Adam? I know he does.



On Saturday afternoon when we were waiting around for the groups to come in, Mark was being Mark. He has been throwing Adam up in the air for many times. Adam just laughs and trust his daddy. Hey this is how it is with our Dad, God. He has us in His hands every day. When He throws us up in the air, we question  Him. Are you going to caught us? We all need to trust Him even more today. 

Hey I found out the score of the game last night, if you didn't know by now, 48 Seahawks/ 8 Denver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...