Wednesday, February 19, 2014

No, this is not what it looks like!





Tim is not bowing down to his work. He is just finishing it up. He started this last week. It really turned out nice. He built the frame. and painted and even mounted it too.

At the end of the day we all were trying to get these axes to turn left or right. Really rusted up.


This is what Bob started out today doing. Just get the steering working again. He used a torch to heat it up. Got the front to work, now the rear is needing to turn too. 
I just love to work along side of these guys. I get to laugh and just enjoy their company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...