Thursday, February 06, 2014

Up date on Scooby.


You can see he is doing much better. He still has some breathing problems but, every day he has a smile on his face. Plus the coughing problem is still here on and off. I have been giving him cough syrup. He really doesn't enjoy that part. I take it and put into a bowl with some milk. Now a couple of days ago, I ran out of the stuff I was giving him, Day and Night. So Bob offer me another kind, Buckley's. Now if you ever had that one, wow it is the worst tasting syrup out there. I gave some to Scooby  with milk, NO WAY. I filed the bowl up with more milk. He drank it then. So now I am using gel pills, Mindy gave me some a couple of days ago. They seem to work just as good. Much easier to feed to Scooby. 
Thank you for your prayers, please, I am asking God to be the one to finish what He started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...