Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Now you have a idea on what we will be doing today?


Last night before I went home. I made up a sling for removing the gate. Hope and with Prayer this will be replaced today. These gates weight about 500 pounds. So we got to make sure the cable is strong enough. Plus will the John Deere be able to pick it up? If you have been watching my blog, now you have a idea on how and why it takes us so long to do jobs around here. Remember we fixed the John Deere last week? So like I said, the new gate should be up and running by the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...