Friday, January 31, 2014

A other wonderful day happen yesterday




Well our poor 1984 John Deere has been down now for over 5 months. The reason was the steering piston was leaking. So when we tried to drive it the oil was coming out pretty fast. So it has been sitting in her spot waiting on a couple of o rings kits. I order them a while back. I picked up one kit while over in Pompano Beach when I was over that way. Found out there was another a couple o rings needed to finish it's repair. So a couple of weeks ago, one of the CCA leaders brought it over with him when they flew here. I had it mailed to his home. So as Bob and I have been working our way through all the neat projects we have started. Now let us fit the our old lady, John Deere. We had some trouble getting the snap ring back in place. But over all Mr, no Dr. Bob took it all apart and rebuilt it. Then cleaned the piston itself out. All back together again. Oh while she was down one or two of our neighbors came over and stolen the battery out of her. So I have been saving a battery for her ever since we changed two of them out of the New School Bus. There were three batteries in that one. I bought only two and running well. Now the John Deere is up and running too. It is such a great feeling to finish up some thing and it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...